Hello Sunday Morning has grown into the world’s largest online community of people supporting each other to change their behaviour around alcohol. We offer early intervention programs to help people change the way they drink, complimented by clinical research to enhance our service provision in the drug and alcohol field. We partner with highly regarded research organisations to produce research which contributes to the evidence-base for online alcohol interventions and supportive programs.
Hello Sunday Morning is an innovative digital health charity pioneering an innovative approach to help people change their relationship with alcohol. The Daybreak program offers clients professional, data-enabled, human health coaching, robust peer support, an engaging and interactive health curriculum, and smart technology to monitor and enhance their progress.
Why work here?
- One of Australia’s most innovative not-for-profit organisations helping people towards a better drinking culture.
- Vibrant workplace culture with a strong sense of community and inclusion.
- We proactively foster career development and invest in professional development.
- We have a strong remote working and flexible working culture that allows work to fit into your busy life outside of work!
- Convenient office in Surry Hills near Central.
- We love dogs. Bring your dog to work!
Digital Therapeutics Project Manager
Position: Full time
Salary: 1.0FTE AUD $110,000 per year plus 9.5% superannuation, with access to tax free charity concessions of up to $18,550).
The Digital Therapeutics Project Manager is responsible for managing the implementation of Hello Sunday Morning Healthcare IT solutions. The Project Manager will work with clients, stakeholders and Hello Sunday Morning (HSM) staff to plan and execute projects on schedule and within budget.
This role requires strong digital technology experience coupled with sound commercial acumen and demonstrated experience in concurrently managing complex IT projects from small through to multi-million dollar or multi-year implementations. Ideally you would have exposure to the healthcare sector.
Strong communication and stakeholder management skills will be crucial to your success. We are seeking someone who is comfortable and competent being an intermediary and facilitator between all levels in HSM from technical leads through to the leadership team.
Day-to-day the role includes:
- Facilitate, coordinate and track day-to- day activities to ensure projects are completed on time, successfully and in line with HSM goals.
- Scope and prioritise the products roadmap, regularly communicating status to stakeholders
- Write project plans, which include clear milestones and assignment of responsibilities.
- Develop and manage project within budget and to key stakeholder and clinical staff expectations of product and services.
- Maintain meticulous records whilst adhering to strict confidentiality requirements.
- Develop of relevant policies, protocols and documentation.
- Write clean and accurate stories – manage the backlog to ensure the engineering team has the right work at the right time.
- Champion evaluation of the impact of solutions to ensure continuous improvement.
- Qualifications in information technology, health information management or equivalent experience.
- Proven ability to maintain the sensitivity, confidentiality and ethical integrity of highly sensitive data.
- Demonstrated ability to work flexibly and adapt as necessary to the demands of multiple projects with excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Proven ability to collaborate with diverse teams and track multiple streams of information in a dynamic, technical, rapid growth environment.
- Track record of leveraging user research and data science to drive informed decisions.
Your Knowledge & Skills:
- A knack for quickly distilling complex information into potential solutions and effectively communicating to diverse stakeholders.
- Demonstrable fluency with current product management tools and an eagerness to learn new tools.
- Flair for transforming strategic and business needs into original product and experience insights.
- Strategic mindset — you thrive on being the bridge between business needs and technology plans.
- Ability to define and analyse metrics that inform product success.
- Proven capability to balance multiple projects, deadlines, and requests with ease.
- It will be a bonus if you have change management experience, or experience with design, development, medical device, or biotech spaces.
- Preference for conducting a wide range of up-front problem space explorations rather than jumping to obvious solutions.
- A genuine desire to leverage the deep expertise of your team, stakeholders, and end users.
- A keen nose for risk, ability to flag early, and open mind for creative solutions to ensure project success.
- Initiative to show progress and keep projects moving regardless of feedback or constraints.
- Strong intuition for how to communicate to diverse audiences, whether it’s a product team, the wider company, end users, partners etc.
- A self-sufficient, self-starter personality hungry to learn new skills and proactively take on new challenges.
- A natural inclination to educate both team members and stakeholders on product best practices.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.