Alcohol Support

If you or someone you know needs support and treatment to reduce your alcohol intake, you should contact your doctor or local community health service. Alcohol or other drug helplines are also currently available. Click here for your local support help line.

Website Support

If you are unsure of where to begin, or how to best use the HSM website, please visit our Knowledge Base for FAQ's and How To guides. If more technical help is required, please contact HSM Support.